Today we’ve added the third book in Legionnaire Games’ Task Force Zeta series of starship rules, Flesh and Steel, to the website.
TFZ-003 – Task Force Zeta: Flesh and Steel – £12.00
Task Force Zeta: Flesh and Steel pits the forces of mankind’s United Colonies against the Cyberon, a race of mechanical constructs, in sweeping fleet engagements across the known universe. This Fleet Pack includes:
- A background history that describes the basic setting and the conflicts of the First and Second Wars between the United Colonies and the Cyberon;
- Data Cards for 37 capital and escort vessels, along with a dozen fighter and shuttlecraft, in a new (and far more attractive) data card format;
- A section with basic descriptions of each ship and fighter class in this Fleet Pack, along with availability charts for fighting pick-up games with ‘historically accurate’ forces;
- A short selection of special rules to better reflect this universe (that can also be adopted for any game of Task Force Zeta);
- Two battle scenarios;
- Two Tactical Campaign Games, including a CG map, terrain notes for each of the 22 star systems on the map, and the addition of simple resource management to replace fleet losses during a Tactical CG;
- Suggestions on where to find appropriate miniatures to better reflect the vessels of the combatants on your tabletop.