Our second show of 2019 is Cavalier, run by Tunbridge Wells Wargames Society – although the show actually takes place in Tonbridge, just down the road. It’s held on Sunday 24th February at the Angel Centre from 10am-4pm.
We have a smaller stand at Cavalier than we do at other shows, it goes back several years when they kindly squeezed us in at the last minute and it worked well enough that we’ve stuck to it. As a result we’re more limited than usual in terms of what we’re able to bring, which makes advance orders even more important than normal. We’re also more limited in terms of what we can display – for example we should have a good stock of all fleet packs, but won’t necessarily have room for them all on the stand so you might have to ask if you can’t see what you want.
- Celtos – Decent stock of all individual figures, small unit packs and medium army packs (no large army packs)
- Aeronef/Imperial Skies – All of the most popular fleet packs (the major powers) but not the smaller nations; a good selection of individual capital ships in blisters; rulebooks and accessories for Imperial Skies (no grand fleet packs or starter packs)
- Small Scale Scenery – the full range of all models
- Spaceships – full range of fleet packs (no individual models)
- Hammer’s Slammers – rulebooks; the full range of 15mm models; a selection of 6mm detachment packs (no 15mm detachment packs)
- 15mm SF – full range of 15mm vehicles, figure packs and accessories (no buildings)
- 6mm SF – full range of army packs, company packs and building packs (no individual models)
- Great War Belgians – full range of figures
- Magpie Miniatures – individual figures and blister packs
- Squadron Commander – full range of blister packs (no individual models or starter packs)
- Crom’s Anvil – full range of figures
- We will not be able to bring any 10mm SF buildings, Iron Stars or Land Ironclads miniatures unless ordered in advance.