[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - U.S. Distributor

U.S. Distributor

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

U.S. Distributor

Postby ajbartman » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:36 am

Do you have an US distributor?
ajbartman

Postby Brigadier Tony » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:05 pm

Not yet. We're currently talking to a number of shops about stocking our products (off the back of Celtos mainly, but other ranges are included).

We intend to deal with directly with retailers and avoid distributors because the discounts demanded by the latter are too steep for our liking.
Brigadier Tony

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:14 pm

Postby Tas » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:58 am

None of those nibbling retailers happen to be in Australia do they??? :wink:
Tas
Captain 'Nefarious!

My VSF Blog:
My General gaming Blog:
Tas

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:34 am

not at this stage :(

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:41 pm

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:49 pm

Postby Bob Hume » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:36 am

That was me, Bob Hume. For some reason, when I switch screens (such as clicking on reply) my computer logs me off. I'm now on the one at work which dosn't do that. Anyway, my buddy, Dave Dalton, has a starter set of Brits and Germans. We played in the store on saturday. It generated alot of interest. The store manager told me today that they would be contacting you within the next 2 to 4 weeks.
Bob Hume

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:34 pm

Postby Bob Hume » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:53 pm

OK, well over two months later and they have placed an order. Its a special order from myself and one other guy. I ordered a Brit and French grand fleet pack and the other guy ordered Italians and something else. I think the store is waiting to see what kind of interest we generate before they decide to carry the line or not. May be a sound business decision, but I wish thay had just went ahead and carried the line. Oh well, we'll see how it goes and I will let you know how big a group I can get going.
Bob Hume

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:16 pm

thanks bob, we'll send you some extras as promo :P
steve

Postby Tas » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:45 pm

Good luck with getting others interested in 'Neffing Bob! :D

And dont forget to post pics of your completed models! 8)
Tas
Captain 'Nefarious!

My VSF Blog:
My General gaming Blog:
Tas

Postby Bob Hume » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:13 pm

Steve, thanks but you don't have to do that. If you insist however, the order was placed electronically by Wexford Hill Hobbies in their name. BTW, I talked with them yesterday and they said that they had not recieved an order confirmation from you yet.

Taz, I'm not real savy with that. Never tried to post pictures before, but I will give it a shot here and on the Yahoo group.
Bob Hume

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:22 pm

just arrrived bob :P

we'll sort something through

steve

Postby Tas » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:18 pm

Tas
Captain 'Nefarious!

My VSF Blog:
My General gaming Blog:
Tas

Next