[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - what to choose...

what to choose...

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

what to choose...

Postby Varrak » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:00 pm

Varrak

Postby Brigadier Tony » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:31 pm

Start with British ... then you can pretty much fight anybody !
Brigadier Tony

Postby Go0gleplex » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:08 pm

I just got a fleet of Japanese and Italians myself.
I admit it! I'm a greedy ship-a-holic...next fleet please!
Go0gleplex

Postby Varrak » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:16 am

well still got a week and a half untill my credit card arrives thus enough time to think about it... the search for the right aeronef! 8)

the British look very generic, I can see my self buying them somewhere down the line but not as my first fleet... I do like the carrier :wink:
Varrak

Postby Brigadier Tony » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:28 am

Ah, if you're selecting based on looks then I think the French are one of the more stylish looking fleets. My personal favourites are the Austro-Hungarians, a fleet that I really must enlarge ar some point.
Brigadier Tony

Postby Tas » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:06 pm

I went for French as my First Fleet as I liked the style of the Nefs and they are never amiss for an opponet - everyone wants to fight them!

Of course I then quickly expanded to Germans, Brits, A-Hs, Russians and Japanese.... 8)
Tas
Captain 'Nefarious!

My VSF Blog:
My General gaming Blog:
Tas

Postby Zophiel » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:29 pm

Argentina was selected because the Moreno class Battleship is just too sexy. Turkey was the second choice because the entire force is so Dig-heavy. I picked two nations with a limited range so it would be easier to order all of the lines with a Fleet and Flotilla each. And having ships from just one nation makes it just a little difficult to pick scenarios to play out.

I'm not certain if I'll get one of the "Big Six" for a while, at least, not until I find someone local to actually play this game with.
Zophiel

Return to Aeronef General