[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - I joined recently

I joined recently

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

I joined recently

Postby Captain Gideon » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:13 am

Hello I joined recently and wanted to say hi.

You could say that i'm mainly new to Aeronef.

Although i do have a French vs British Starter pack which i got about a year and a half ago or longer.

In addition i have 1-French Battleship(Loire),1-British Battleship(Benbow) and 1-Japanese vessel(Mikasa).

I've not really done anything with them since i got them but interest has renewed lately.

It is my goal to have 5 Fleets which'll be French,British,German,Russian and Japanese.

I could get more but there's a limit to my money.

I'm really big into most Naval periods so this could epand that interest.

My favorite period is the Pre-Dreadnought period and the Russo-Japanese War in general.

I live in the United States(Northern California to be exact) near San Francsico,so i wanted to know if there's any other member of this group who might live in my general area.

I plan on checking the memberlist shortly but i wanted to post here first off.

I hope to add my thoughts on this forum from time to time but that's it for now so i'm glad to be here,better late than never.

Thanks
Captain Gideon
Captain Gideon

Postby Zophiel » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:15 am

Unfortunately, I'm on the other side of the nation from you, Captain. But welcome aboard!
Mens regnum bona possidet
Zophiel

Return to Aeronef General