[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - I got that nice order that i made from Brigade

I got that nice order that i made from Brigade

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

I got that nice order that i made from Brigade

Postby Captain Gideon » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:51 am

Hello all well today in the mail i got a good sized package that was from Brigade,and i was very pleased with the contents.

But not all the items were in the box and i was told that those are coming in a second package,which should be here this week.

To recap i made an order for almost everything for the Japanese Fleet i also got some Russian stuff plus the French Grand Fleet pack too.

Now i just have to find the time to build/paint them and then find players who would like to game with them.

I'm very pleased with the way that the fleet's are sent to you in those video tape boxes.

In this way the minis are protected when being sent thru the mail.

And i think i said before this is just the beginning because a friend of mine wants me to get every Aeronef fleet in time,plus i'll also be getting more stuff including Germans and British.

The packing was top notch and i'm very pleased with it.

Thanks
Captain Gideon
Captain Gideon

Return to Aeronef General