[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Aeronef fan fiction

Aeronef fan fiction

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Aeronef fan fiction

Postby Smith » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:49 am

I know Aeronef is basses on "Angel of The Revolution" a George Griffith book published in 1893, and yes I know He had many VSA contemporaries, and simmilar books are published to this day. But I was wondering if there were any Aeronef books that are set in te aeronef universe. The rule books seem like a good starting point for a novel or series of novels.

In my mind I think of the writings of Harry Turtledove and his alternitive telling of the American Civil War. I can imagine a pile of books in the back of my local book store "Clouds Over the Empire" "The Wrath of the Tsar" "The Trechery of Istanbul" and other such books marked with those 15% off stickers that scar the majority of books in the store.

Anyone else follow me, or am I on another mad rant?
Smith

Postby Fjodin » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 am

Is there any more VSF books? I am reading Jules Verne and H.G.Wells books (havent read them before! I SHAME!) and i've read Michael John Moorcock's trilogy about time traveler in alternatives steampunk earts.
Fjodin

Return to Aeronef General