[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - New masters

New masters

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Postby Brigadier Tony » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:37 am

Brigadier Tony

Postby Go0gleplex » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:07 pm

I admit it! I'm a greedy ship-a-holic...next fleet please!
Go0gleplex

Postby Brigadier Tony » Mon May 01, 2006 8:52 pm

Brigadier Tony

Postby Go0gleplex » Mon May 01, 2006 9:14 pm

Go0gleplex

Postby bz1 » Wed May 03, 2006 7:10 am

Phil
Brigade Models
bz1

Sails

Postby frigatesfan » Sat May 06, 2006 4:19 pm

Tony,

Have you given any thought to resin sails? The metal ones seem so large and clunky, and the weight of them may be adding to the difficulty sticking them on.

Otherwise, extending the length of the mast and having a corresponding hole in the hull to stick it in would work as a solution.

Cheers,

Michael Barlow.
frigatesfan

Postby Brigadier Tony » Sat May 06, 2006 10:03 pm

I can see what you mean about the weight, but resin sails would probably be too thin to cast consistently using the technology we currently have.

I have put a lot more thought into the design of the new batch of IS models in terms of attaching the sails and they are much better in that respect. The Austrians have longer masts and pre-drilled holes to fit them in as you suggest, whereas the Gamma and Volga are designed slightly differently but in such a way as to give much more surface area to glue to.
Brigadier Tony

re: Sails

Postby frigatesfan » Sun May 07, 2006 12:02 am

Lovely!

Then I eagerly await them! 8)
frigatesfan

Postby Go0gleplex » Sun May 07, 2006 12:09 am

along with several others of us. ;)
Go0gleplex

Postby Go0gleplex » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:06 pm

An annoying new mini status check! :wink:
Go0gleplex

Postby mj12games » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:38 pm

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com
mj12games

Postby Brigadier Tony » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:46 pm

Brigadier Tony

Postby Go0gleplex » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:01 pm

Go0gleplex

Postby Go0gleplex » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:19 pm

Go0gleplex

Postby Brigadier Tony » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:13 pm

Progress at last ! The mould for the Austrian BBs is done (complete with new sails that cast this time !) and the others should be done by the end of next week - we might just squeeze them out this side of Xmas.

I'll try to update with fully assembled photos in the next few days.
Brigadier Tony

PreviousNext

Return to Iron Stars Miniatures