Random Questions

News about Brigade Models the company

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Random Questions

Postby Failure16 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:41 pm

Here are a few random questions that may or may not belong here...but they are here in any case!

o What size are the "Small Six-Sided Dice" (e.g. ACC-003R)? I'm guessing 6mm...(because of the picture in the relevant section)?

o Probably a silly question, but is it possible to procure the "Tiny 5mm Dice) in one color? I say 'probably silly' because they are clearly marked as coming in assorted colors. In a related vein, are these the dice that are used in the SFS-7005 fighter stands?

o How big are the US and Russian AeroNef turrets? By examination of the thankfully-provided pictures, I'm coming up with 6-9mm wide. For reference, I'm interviewing them for possible inclusion atop 1/300 AFVs as RWS/cupolas.

Well, thanks in advance for looking/replying!
Failure16

Postby Brigadier Tony » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:09 pm

What size are the "Small Six-Sided Dice" (e.g. ACC-003R)?

Sounds about right, although I'd need to measure one to be certain !

Probably a silly question, but is it possible to procure the "Tiny 5mm Dice) in one color?

Not that silly, but the answer is still not really - they arrive at Brigade Towers in a big bag all mixed together, which is why we sell them that way. They come in so many colours I couldn't even guarantee to find enough of one colour anyway !

Are these the dice that are used in the SFS-7005 fighter stands?

No, these are the afore-mentioned 'small dice'

How big are the US and Russian AeroNef turrets?

The US ones are roughly 5mm long (excluding gun/s) and 4mm wide. The Russian ones (I assume you mean the barbettes) are about 7-8mm diameter. The US ones would make perfect 6mm turrets, I'm not so sure about the Russians.
Brigadier Tony

Postby Failure16 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:25 am

Ah, thanks for the quick reply!

I see now I have to add more stuff to my shopping cart.

Thanks... :(

Just kidding!
Failure16

Return to Brigade News