Order Confirmation

News about Brigade Models the company

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Order Confirmation

Postby TheOlivant » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Dear BM,

Can you verify for me also that you have recieved the two orders i put in around and month ago?

The reason i am enquiring is that i know of at least two other orders that were put in after mine that have been recieved.

Thank you for your time.

regards

Wayne Olivant
TheOlivant

Postby TheOlivant » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Earth called Lawson, come in Lawson.....
regards

Wayne Olivant
HULL, UK
TheOlivant

Postby Erik M » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:17 pm

I always thought that was "Dawson"? :shock:
Erik M

Postby Ben Brownlie » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Nah... it's "Mork calling Orson" :P
Badger Loving Flufster
Ben Brownlie

Postby TheOlivant » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Well...the bait worked, just the wrong fish, ah well looks like im out of £100...

On a more serious note: No order in over 5 weeks, No communication (after emails and forum requests), looks like I wont be shopping here again, what a rip off.

I FEEL ROBED !!!

I will be putting the word out if I dont get my orders by the end of the week or at least some communication from BM staff, it's not acceptable, piss poor performance lads, im very disapointed...
regards

Wayne Olivant
HULL, UK
TheOlivant

Postby Parky » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:17 pm

TheOlivant wrote:Well...the bait worked, just the wrong fish, ah well looks like im out of £100...

On a more serious note: No order in over 5 weeks, No communication (after emails and forum requests), looks like I wont be shopping here again, what a rip off.

I FEEL ROBED !!!

I will be putting the word out if I dont get my orders by the end of the week or at least some communication from BM staff, it's not acceptable, piss poor performance lads, im very disapointed...

Easy Tiger...

I know that they were snowed under recently and working all the hrs sent to them. Do you think you could hold off and I will ask Tony etc nicely to look into it?

Hold that thought now :wink:
Parky

Postby Brigadier Tony » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:12 am

Hi Wayne

Sorry about not replying to this earlier - unfortunately we don't always have time to trawl every thread on the forums, and missed this one, I must thank Parky for pointing it out.

We were snowed under but have caught up - we have no outstanding orders more than a week old. Your orders are all done, and you should have received them by now - so I will find out what's happened (we share the post office run duties, so I can't be sure which of us actually sent it). We should be able to get back in a day or two to tell you when it was actually sent. But there's certainly no question of you being robbed of a £100, if it's gone missing in the post, which can happen, then we'll replace the order and claim it back off the PO.

Parky will also tell you that there's something up with our e-mail right now which our crappy host seems unable or unwilling to sort out, so for some reason a small random selection of people are unable to get through to us (he's one of them).
Brigadier Tony

Postby Parky » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 am

Brigadier Tony wrote:Parky will also tell you that there's something up with our e-mail right now which our crappy host seems unable or unwilling to sort out, so for some reason a small random selection of people are unable to get through to us (he's one of them).

Don't I know it :cry:
Parky

Postby Skuttlespike » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:48 pm

My order is over a week old now and I've had no communication other than a receipt. Your order section has no time that i should expect to wait for a delivery and my email has not been replied to although that might be for the above mentioned reason. I would like to make some plans to use the models but i need to know how long i can expect to wait until the models are posted or will arrived?
Skuttlespike

Postby Brigadier Tony » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:59 pm

My order is over a week old now and I've had no communication other than a receipt.

That's the case unless we need to clarify anything or let you know of a delay or stock shortage or someone else out of the ordinary.

Your order section has no time that i should expect to wait for a delivery

Actually, it does:
http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/Frames/Ordering.html

Brigade Models is a part-time business run by three wargamers. Because we all have full-time jobs, these sometimes must take priority, so bear this in mind if your order is delayed. Please allow up to four weeks (six weeks overseas) for your order to arrive

Outside of exceptional circumstances (ie the centrifuge breaking down !), very busy periods (during sales), particularly large orders or ones including lots of resin items (which take much longer to cast), we clear most orders within a couple of weeks. We expect to clear all of our current orders by the end of this week.

my email has not been replied to

Which address did you send it to ? Have you received any sort of error or failure message ? If so, we'll forward that to our ISP, with whom we are getting mightily p***ed off :evil:
Brigadier Tony

Postby Skuttlespike » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I do apologies, i didn't read the page as well as i should have. I was hoping to at least have them stuck together and usable for Friday but if not, hopefully next Friday. I haven't got any failure to deliver notices or error messages back and the email was sent to enquiries@brigademodels.co.uk. Again sorry if i seemed a little brash in the previous post it just felt like i was left in the dark a little till i read the paragraph i missed. I feel much more reassured now :)
Skuttlespike

Postby Brigadier Tony » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 pm

No problems :)

I'm going to update the order page to make it a little clearer - I've put in 'Order Process' and 'Delivery Times' headings and hopefully explained those sections a bit better.

We are getting very, very peeved (to say the least) with this e-mail nonsense, because customers such as yourself are (understandably) getting frustrated because they think we're ignoring them, which is making us look bad.

Suffice to say we'll be looking for a new hosting company in the summer when our current arrangement expires.
Brigadier Tony

Postby Brigadier Tony » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Incidentally, I've had a quick look and we'll certainly get your order shipped this week - you're 9th in the queue so I would expect us to get it done tonight, which means I should get it to a post box on Wednesday.
Brigadier Tony

Postby Skuttlespike » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Thank you for getting that bit extra. The page is much clearer now and it's good to see how well you take feedback. :) I look forward to getting my models and i may pick a few more from you at Salute this year.
Skuttlespike

Postby Erik M » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Skuttlespike wrote:and i may pick a few more from you at Salute this year.
Oh, you will! :lol: And then some... :shock:
Erik M

Next

Return to Brigade News