Order Confirmation

News about Brigade Models the company

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Postby sllarr » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Gentlemen,

I understand you are having problems with your e-mail server and that is probably why I am having this problem.

I have placed an order on the 1st of March and have not received any confirmation other than the Paypal receipt. I have been uable to contact you through e-mail.

It is a small order with three different items: a few Kestrel class Assault Shuttle Item# SFS-270, Kerberos Space Station Item# SFS-6003 and a few Fighter Stands Item# SFS-7001.

Could you confirm if this order was received and it is being processed ?

Thank you
sllarr

Postby Brigadier Tony » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi there - can you let me know your name (it's hard to connect your login name here with an order !) ?

I remember an order like that, so once we know who you are I can check to see where it's got to.

Cheers
Brigadier Tony

Postby sllarr » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:40 pm

PM sent.

Thank you for the fast reply.
sllarr

Postby Brigadier Tony » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Thanks - we can confirm your order was sent a week ago, so is well on it's way. I've no idea what the postal service to your part of the world is like since I don't think we've ever sent a parcel there before, but hopefully it'll be with you soon !
Brigadier Tony

Postby sllarr » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Thank you.

Do you mean I am officially the first customer in South America ? Cool !!
sllarr

Postby Brigadier Tony » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 am

You could well be, yes !
Brigadier Tony

Mr Angry of Purley is alive and well.......

Postby david frampton » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:58 pm

I have just read some of the comments on here concerning perceived lack of response by the BM team and particularly the negative and offensive remarks concerning service. Whatever happened to the "Gentlemen" who used to inhabit this sacred shore? If there are problems guys, talk about it instead of going in with the hard ass comments - remember that you catch many more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. It is well documented that BM have had casting problems and that there was a terrific backlog of orders. So guys, have a bit of consideration and use some tact with your enquiries. So, Mr Angry, get back in your box.

Well done Tony & Co by coping with the problems - see you at Salute where I will be buying some more LI. David
david frampton

Postby Brigadier Tony » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:43 pm

I can understand people becoming agitated because it seems that we're ignoring their e-mails (I think I'd be annoyed by that !) - I'm sooo hacked off with our hosting company concerning the missing e-mails issue that we'll be looking to change our webhost when the current agreement expires in the summer. But we have put a new Google e-mail address in place and plastered notices on the front page of the website so hopefully that will make contacting us easier.

One thing is certain, if someone does contact us then we'll get back to them as soon as we can, hopefully within a few hours, sometimes within a day or two (at weekends usually). Sometimes the answer will be 'sorry, we haven't got round to your order yet', sometimes (as above) the answer is the much more satisfactory 'your order has already been sent'. We'd never, ever ignore an e-mail, even an angry one.

Still, we should always learn lessons - I've recently updated the 'Ordering' page of the website to hopefully make a few things clearer concerning the order process and delivery times (especially for orders which have resin models in, which are generally cast to order and so take longer).

The casting machine problems are no longer an issue (he says, crossing every finger) and we've got over the backlog that the Xmas sale always causes. At the moment orders are being turned around pretty quickly, usually within a few days and certainly no longer than two weeks. So all is looking rosy, at least until the next hiccup that is bound to come along !
Brigadier Tony

Postby Brigadier Tony » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:44 pm

see you at Salute where I will be buying some more LI

The 'Merican masters have been moulded, although I don't have my hands on the mould yet - should get it on Monday, when we can start on casting up tins for the production moulds :D
Brigadier Tony

Postby Hawkeye » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:25 pm

How' the Turkish Areonef Battleship coming along (he asked hopefully)?
At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day.
Hawkeye

Postby Brigadier Tony » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:02 am

We needed to make some changes to the Turkish BB (tentative name is the Barbaros) to make it work - I need to rip off the superstructure and remake it so that we can cast it in metal. It'll be a chunky model in metal, but we'd prefer that to resin.
Brigadier Tony

Previous

Return to Brigade News