[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Superheavy vehicles

Superheavy vehicles

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Superheavy vehicles

Postby thedespot29 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:26 pm

thedespot29

Postby javelin98 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:07 pm

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22): The wheelchair and the indignity will be bad enough, but the worst part is going to be explaining to your wife exactly what you said to the genie to make him take off your legs like that.
javelin98

Postby thedespot29 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:17 am

thedespot29

Postby leutenantbrittan » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:00 am

Hi!

Ive just joined the boards and would also like to see some form of modular superheavy vehicles! (perhaps a 6mm scale version of Germys one!)

Also how about some dropships!
leutenantbrittan

Postby Wessex Steve » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Steve Blease
Wessex Games
Wessex Steve

Postby javelin98 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22): The wheelchair and the indignity will be bad enough, but the worst part is going to be explaining to your wife exactly what you said to the genie to make him take off your legs like that.
javelin98

Postby Echo5Hotel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:55 pm

I raise this post from the dead using the ancient mystical art of necro-posting to ask:

Has there been any more thought put to this? I too would love to see some super tanks other than the other other well known super tanks for the other well known super tank game. I too love Bolos ad would love to set some loose on each other on my gaming table.

I do have one of those other super tanks but would love some variety as well since those other super tanks seem to pretty much resemble each other strongly.

I would also like to see them done by Brigade since I too have become quite addicted to the detail and such. My collection is pretty large and consists of many different companies products BUT it is still primarily Brigade.
Echo5Hotel

Postby Echo5Hotel » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Hello...ello...ello...ello...lo...lo...lo?

Alright now, don't make me start talking to myself! :D
Echo5Hotel

Postby javelin98 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:07 pm

I have a couple 2mm-scale BOLOs that I've produced in Sketchup. I can easily scale those up. Heck, using Sketchup, I could make a modular supertank that could be jointed, have different payloads, etc. Wouldn't be hard to do, just take a week or two. I'm actually working on a couple projects for small game companies and I've been fooling around with designing a 15mm version of the Polish Suwalska APC, but I can find the time to throw in a 6mm Übertank.
javelin98

Postby Echo5Hotel » Tue May 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Sorry, been a while since I checked here...End of semester and all. That would be cool. Do you have any images of what you have designed?
Echo5Hotel

Postby javelin98 » Tue May 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Here's a couple of them. They are quite OGRE-ish because I was essentially designing them as OGRE proxies. However, it wouldn't be hard to make up a modular Übertank -- figure you need a hull, tracks, missile tubes, turrets (both large and small), and something CPU-ish.

javelin98

Postby Echo5Hotel » Wed May 16, 2012 2:51 am

Way cool!
Echo5Hotel

Return to Iron Cow Miniatures