[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - WW1 Belgian artillery

WW1 Belgian artillery

General discussion about ... well, anything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums !

WW1 Belgian artillery

Postby baronhardup » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:21 pm

I am trying to find out what headgear Belgian gunners wore in the field August - October 1914. Mollo shows a cylindrical almost hussar hat which looks to me like full dress. I have only 2 photos which relate to this period one of which shows fortress guns in action. There are some figures in infantry shako in one but they are not manning the guns so may be infantry spectating. The other which is a web download of low quality seems to show a mix of sidecaps and kepis but it is hard to be certain in view of the quality.
I am eagerly awaiting the osprey on the subject but need to produce a battery by the end of June so the book will be too late. i would be grateful for any information.
baronhardup

Postby bz1 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Phil
Brigade Models
bz1

Belgian artillery

Postby baronhardup » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:07 am

baronhardup

Postby bz1 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:45 pm

I don't have plans for the SAVA but there is at least one good side view photo available on the internet.

I've got a set of plans for the Minerva - I'll email it to you. I should have dimensions somewhere as well.

If you like I can sort out some spare heads for conversions. All of the heads are scultped separate from the bodies. We just don't sell them on their own at the moment.
Phil
Brigade Models
bz1

Return to General