[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Hey all from Wilts......

Hey all from Wilts......

General discussion about ... well, anything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums !

Hey all from Wilts......

Postby Parky » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:59 am

Just wanted to introduce myself and say a quick 'HELLO' to you all.

My name is Parky and I am very new to Brigade Models. I was initailly drawn by Aeronef but there are many other cool minis here that I must try and resist other wise my wife will definatly want to kill me. I live in the Lyneham, Wilts area and would like to know if there are any other Nef players in or around this area.

I work part time for The Ancible Magazine while trying to study and work full time so I dont really have much free time :cry:

As a side note The Ancible is hopefully going to do a reveiw of Nef in coming issues so keep an eye out for that.

Hoping to Nef with the rest of you soon,

Parky
Last edited by Parky on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Parky

Postby Brigadier Tony » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:15 am

Welcome aboard - sadly it's quite a long way from Kent to Wiltshire, especially in the snow !
Brigadier Tony

Postby Parky » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 am

Indeed it is, but heres hoping there is someone in the area :lol:

Hope to see you at some of the shows :wink:
Parky

Postby Brigadier Tony » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Brigadier Tony

Postby Lupus » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Well i'm another one of the rabble from the same club and i'm also another one of the guys from the Ancible.

I believe were looking to review the game in a forth coming issue (I'd say 4 at a good guess).

Liking the simplicity of the game and already looking around the office at what bits could make new Aeronef's.
Lupus

Postby Brigadier Tony » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Brigadier Tony

Postby Parky » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Parky

Postby Lupus » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:06 am

Lupus

Postby Parky » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:27 am

Parky

Postby Brigadier Tony » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 am

Feb 28th, The Angel Centre, Tonbridge

Brigadier Tony