[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Hello from Stateside

Hello from Stateside

General discussion about ... well, anything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums !

Hello from Stateside

Postby Stoneworks » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Hello all. I used to belong to the Yahoo group (it was mad_mortum then), but life got in the way and 6, or so years later (Wow, it's been that long) I accidently dug out some of my nefs while looking for bits for other mini's. I had completely forgot about this game! What a shame! :shock:

I forgot how much stuff I had built! Most of my stuff is scratch built, that's what appealed to me in the first place about this game. And my wife hates my love affair with plastic :lol: So, with me not having to buy armies worth of mini's she actually doesn't mind this one and she thinks the mini's are cute... (I'll never understand women)
Now that my son is almost 18 and addicted to plastic as I am, he decided he wanted in, as lon as he didn't have to buy anything. Fortunately, I had a German/pirate/anarchist fleet already waiting for him. He hasn't decided what it is to be yet though.
I'll get some pics up soon of our stuff!!
Tattooed for Life!
Stoneworks

Postby Brigadier Tony » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Brigadier Tony

Postby Lupus » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Lupus

Return to General