[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Painted Fir Bolg Standard Bearer

Painted Fir Bolg Standard Bearer

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Painted Fir Bolg Standard Bearer

Postby Jubilee » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:57 pm

I've painted this guy up to be the battle standard bearer for my vampire counts army =) I've been experimenting with techniques to get a mottled-looking undead flesh, and I am fairly pleased with how he turned out. I had to paint the edge of the base yellow to match the rest of the army (borrowed from my husband), but now that the tournament I needed it for is past, I may repaint his base edges black. Thanks for looking ;)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Jubilee

Postby Germ » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:18 am

Very nice, but did you add the daggling bits to the banner yourself?
Mine didn't come with those bits?

Cheers
Germ

Postby Ben Brownlie » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:54 am

Yes, they are added danglies :)

Nice job Ali. Metals look great and the flesh tones are spot on
Badger Loving Flufster
Ben Brownlie

Postby Jubilee » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:05 pm

I didn't add the dangly bits. I think this guy is actually a special figure you only got if you ordered a certain amount of stuff, I'm not positive. There was a sticker about it on the front of the package, but of course I didn't keep it!

/ali

Jubilee

Miniature

Postby manic _miner » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:21 pm

Great paint job Ali.I have that miniature too and it was a special.I think it was buy three blisters get him free or one of those deals.
manic _miner

Postby celtoslegion » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:01 pm

The Fir Bolg bearer with the 'dangly bits' is one of the two limited edition minis, I-Kore did as an x-mas special in 2002.

The regular FB bearer comes without the additional bits.

More info:
celtoslegion

Postby Ben Brownlie » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Badger Loving Flufster
Ben Brownlie

Return to Celtos Miniatures