[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Starmada X builder

Starmada X builder

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Starmada X builder

Postby Chief » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:10 am

Hey folks. I use to have a builder for Starmada X, but it went bye bye with my old computer (there was some flame and smoke involved). I was wondering if anyone had a copy of this.
You can't surrender to a Jelly Fish!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=127531127941
Chief

Postby -Dave- » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:44 pm

It's still up on their yahoo group. If you don't have access though give me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.
-Dave-

Postby javelin98 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 pm

Here's one I made up a little while back. It includes the rules from the Admiralty edition, so be warned! It also outputs to four different formats of record card of varying utility and visual appeal.

http://home.comcast.net/~kudby/Starmada ... 1-4-09.xls

If things aren't working when you select dropdowns and whatnot, you'll need to go into your Excel security settings and allow macros to run.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I should still have copies of the S:X ship builder on another computer; I'll see if I can post that up for you tonight, if you don't find it beforehand.
Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22): The wheelchair and the indignity will be bad enough, but the worst part is going to be explaining to your wife exactly what you said to the genie to make him take off your legs like that.
javelin98

Postby Chief » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Got the builder Dave, thanks! I just never got into AE. I did not like the movement system. Starmada X is still top on my list.

Chief

Postby -Dave- » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm

The X movement system is in AE, it's just not the default one. Not that it matters though, the game is plug-n-play anyways.
-Dave-

Postby javelin98 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Yeah, I prefer the simpler movement system in S:X, although the one in S:AE isn't bad once you get the hang of it. I just know that, since I play Starmada mostly with my boys, the simpler system is the one we get the most enjoyment out of.
Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22): The wheelchair and the indignity will be bad enough, but the worst part is going to be explaining to your wife exactly what you said to the genie to make him take off your legs like that.
javelin98

Postby Chief » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Yeah when it comes to games I tend to enjoy as much brain numbing glee as possible. I don't know maybe I was too harsh on the AE system.

Chief

Return to Starmada General