[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Starmada/Full Thrust Crossovers?

Starmada/Full Thrust Crossovers?

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Starmada/Full Thrust Crossovers?

Postby gothique » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 pm

I love the look of Brigade Models "Starmada" ships but my club membership will only play GZG's Full Thrust. Where can I find stats and background that will allow me to swap ships between the two systems?
gothique

Postby Brigadier Tony » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:23 am

The easiest option would be to use our models as proxies for existing FT designs - use our EuroFed as FSE, Germans as NSL, AmRep as NAC etc, CDSU as ESU etc. Just pick the nearest equivalent class and use the FT stats for that.

There are some unofficial FT stats for the South African ships and some of our EuroFed ships -
Brigadier Tony

Postby gothique » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:33 pm

I've already checked out those South African and Eurofed stats and will see what I can work out with the substitutions you suggest. Thanks
gothique

Postby IanShaw » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:03 am

IanShaw

Re: Starmada/Full Thrust Crossovers?

Postby jjl77 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Just in case anyone find them useful, here are the SSDs I have made for my German & Swiss ships:

I started from the NSL stats posted at Star Ranger (http://fullthrust.star-ranger.com/NSLstats.htm), but later modified everything to suit my own tastes.

The drawings were made from scratch with Libreoffice Draw, using top-down photos of the models to draw the ship's shape (even so, the frigates didn't turn out that great...)

I will post PacFed and Yenpalo SSDs later :)
jjl77

Postby jjl77 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Yenpalo SSDs:

The stats are loosely based on those of the Imperial Japanese Star Fleet posted at http://ijsf.firedrake.org
jjl77

Postby jjl77 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:31 pm

PacFed SSDs:

And that's all!

Cheers,

J
jjl77

Postby Brigadier Tony » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:48 am

Nice work :)
Brigadier Tony