[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Favorite 15mm vehicles

Favorite 15mm vehicles

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Favorite 15mm vehicles

Postby Indy » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:07 pm

No one's posted here, so I'll start a ball rolling. :-)

Of all the 15mm vehicles that Brigade has in their line, which is your favorite, and which are you waiting for them to expand on from 6mm to 15?
:D

I'm waiting for the M-28 Doherty arty vehicle to be made in 15mm, as well as the Boyd variants (all AmRep, yes ;-) ). My favorites are a toss between the AmRep M-84 (even if it has that boxy Volvo look and can't deflect inbound shells very easily ;-) ) and the ONESS Thor MBT.
Indy

Postby javelin98 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:39 pm

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22): The wheelchair and the indignity will be bad enough, but the worst part is going to be explaining to your wife exactly what you said to the genie to make him take off your legs like that.
javelin98

Postby Brigadier Tony » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:51 am

Any good Javelin ?

Indy - please be patient, I'll do the other AmRep tanks eventually ...
Brigadier Tony

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:07 pm

SAC tank -reminds me of Aliens APC from the side...

Postby Stuuh » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:32 pm

Stuuh

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:44 pm

The inspiration actually came from the modern South African G-6 wheeled self-propelled gun rather than aliens !

As for an IFV, the Wildebeest mentioned earlier is similar in style (). I just need to make the 15mm version ...

Postby Graham DK » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:38 am

I like this one and hope to get one or two in the near future.

Graham

Graham DK

Postby wolvermonkey » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:22 pm

My fave would be the German vehicles. Although the apc's crew compartment seems a bit tight. But I like the overall look of the line.

As far as what I'm waiting for goes, I like to see the Chinese tanks ready for sale.

And yes the SAC tank is cool. I have one too. It's alot bigger than it looks in the pics.Again, more SAC would be a good thing too.
wolvermonkey

Things to scale up

Postby mxconnell » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:05 pm

mxconnell

Re: Things to scale up

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:11 pm

Postby GuyT2GP » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:05 am

My favorites are 1] the Athena Vtol- when's the armament kit coming out??
2]the Tyche at guns -could do with a tow for it; [3] the Eurofed series:- Tassigny and Montsabert varients.
The only issues I have with some of the models is the small size of them. :(

WISHLIST in 15mm
Wespe Light Attack Aircraft
Glorie Self Propelled Artillery
Garibaldi Heavy Tank
the Generic load carrier thats in the 'design studio'

PS SEE YOU AT COLOURS IF YOUR THERE
Guy T @ Two Guys' Productions
GuyT2GP

Postby Brigadier Tony » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:44 pm

Guy

Forgot about the Athena guns ! They're actually available now, we've been selling them at shows but I've completely failed to register that they aren't on the website :? 50p per pair of guns, missile or rocket pods. I'll try to get them up over the weekend.

As for size ... well, I'd argue that our models are 15mm and other manufacturers (vehicle and figure) are oversized. Some of our models are as big if not bigger than 20mm plastic kits so I'd suggest that scale creep from other companies is as much to blame.

All of your wishlist stuff is also on mine ... when I get the time ! Currently I'm fully employed just keeping the website going with the changes for Celtos, VAT etc.

Won't see you at colours sadly - our next shows are SELWG (London), Crisis (Antwerp) and Reveille (Bristol), all October - November.
Brigadier Tony

Return to 15mm Miniatures