[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Russian rules enquiry

Russian rules enquiry

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Russian rules enquiry

Postby jagdgeschwader » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:21 pm

Can somebody tell me where I can find the playsheet for the Strashchni class Destroyer and what rules are there regarding Aerial Redoubts and Aerial Batteries.

cheers.
jagdgeschwader

Postby Tas » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:38 am

As far as I know, they havent been published yet. Any official brigade word on when we might expect them?

Though that does remind me to get those lovely redoubts and batterries off the shelf and give them some loving attention.
Tas

Postby Brigadier Tony » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:11 pm

I've just knocked up some initial stats for the Strashchni and the redoubts - I'll upload them as soon as I'm able to draw up the data sheets.

The redoubts can just be treated as Nef that don't move, with a speed and turn rating of zero. Because their armament is symmetrical, I'd suggest you don't halve their gun rating when firing for'd or aft (effectively they have no forward direction anyway).
Brigadier Tony

Postby Tas » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:15 am

Thanks Tony, I'll let you know how they fare in their first scrap! :D
Tas

Postby Brigadier Tony » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:16 am

Here we go then :

Brigadier Tony

Postby Tas » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:35 pm

Thanks Tony - 20 guns on the Shevardino Aerial Battery...nasty! 8)
Tas

Postby Brigadier Tony » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:44 pm

I try to rate models in relation to the guns they carry - small guns are 1 dice, medium 2 and large guns 3. The Russian uber-turrets I give 4 dice dice, hence 4 large turrets and 4 small guns = 20 dice.

Looks like I got the stats for the Raevski and Shevardino the wrong way round however !
Brigadier Tony

Return to Aeronef Rules