Atlas grav...

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Atlas grav...

Postby Stuuh » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:06 pm

A couple of thoughts on the Atlas truck.

It is a small truck, perhaps it could be more 'militarized' to resemble a future Pinzgauer (sp?) by straightening the angled canopy to a more 'squared off look, linkd of flush with cab edges. this could end up making it look like an armoured tarp.

I'd also add a passenger hatch on the cab and facliltiels for a gun ring (I'd just use a Peter Pig 30 cal on stick for the gun).

The other thing I'd reccomend is adding a skirt so its a GEV rather than grav, in that way it would fit better with the other British vehicles which are GEV. or, of you don't want to add a skirt, then how about offereing a skirt conversion piece for either a grav, or gev look ?

Stuart.
Stuuh

Postby Brigadier Tony » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:30 pm

I had grand plans for several versions of the Atlas with different bodies (open backed, fuel tanker, maybe even a multiple rocket launcher). However sales haven't been great apart so that's been shelved in favour of other projects for a while.

On the subject of the propulsion, the Atlas is in fact built on the same GEV skirt as the Artemis (the master was in fact a modified Artemis with the body built around a cut down APC hull)
Brigadier Tony

Return to 15mm Miniatures