Celtos in 2015

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Celtos in 2015

Postby Lost Egg » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:57 am

So the news for this year is...

The ‘C’ word … Celtos. The new rules are rapidly approaching vapourware status, but believe us, we are still slowly ploughing forward with them. We are committed to getting the new rules into print and have invested heavily in new sculpts, many of which already have production moulds lined up ready to spin. But we want to have new rules ready for these figures rather then shoe-horning them into the existing set, so the figures won’t see the light of day until then. So the only news is … no news, at least for now. But some of the new figures are really cool so, trust us, the wait will be worthwhile…

A good chunk of the new sculpts are Vanir, since they have the fewest figures of all of the races. We haven’t done the Wolf sled yet, that one is still up for discussion. We have also made progress on other races, with quite a few new Sidhe as well.

I've just been going through some of the older threads and thought a few ideas might be useful...

Any plans for Celtos wallpapers? A big map would be cool.

Any plans to repackage units for the new rules or maybe offer online and/ or event deals? The new(isn) skeletons are £12 for 12 minis, I assume that is the size of their unit in the new rules.

Any chance of a break down for unit sizes for each type? So anyone hoping to join in when the rules arrive can field a force straight away.

Might have a few more ideas / questions later.

Cheers for any response tho.
Lost Egg

Re: Celtos in 2015

Postby Paboook » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:21 am

Hello Lost Egg. What is the source of this information? The BM blog is silent about Celtos since August to my regret.

Oh, the Wolf sled would rock.
Paboook

Postby Lost Egg » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:35 am

Hi Paboook, it's from the Brigade blog, Tales of the Future. It was the last paragraph.
Lost Egg

Postby Paboook » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:55 am

I missed that one. Thanks for the information :)
Paboook

Return to Celtos General