Page last updated : 28th March 2019
The stand at Salute 2015.
This is our planned show calendar for 2019.
17th February : ROBIN, Nottingham Tennis Centre
24th February : Cavalier, Angel Centre, Tonbridge
6th April : Salute, ExCel, London
9th June : Broadside, Sittingbourne, Kent
7th July: The Joy of Six, Hallam University, Sheffield
1st September : Hereward, Bretton Centre, Peterborough
7th September : Colours, Newbury Racecourse, Berkshire
20th October: SELWG, Crystal Palace, London
9th November* : Crisis, Hangarie 29, Antwerp, Belgium
* - dates/attendance TBC. At the moment we still plan to be at Crisis, but our attendance may depend on the outcome of Brexit.
We endeavour to take as much stock as possible to all shows. However, not every show justifies the costs of van hire and not everything fits in a car, so for some shows we don't take every range along.
- Salute - this is the one 'full range' show where we try to take a good stock of everything.
- Crisis, Colours, Hereward, ROBIN, SELWG, Broadside - we don't take individual stock of 6mm, spaceships or Aeronef, although we do endeavour to have a good stock of starter and fleet packs for those ranges.
- The Joy of Six - since this is a 6mm themed show, we'll be bringing a full range of 6mm items. We'll also have the Small Scale Scenery range, and if you'd like us to bring anything from any of the other ranges then please e-mail us.
- Cavalier - we have a smaller stand at Cavalier so won't have room to bring everything. We should have the full Celtos and Small Scale Scenery ranges, a selection of fleet and army packs for spaceships, 6mm and Aeronef, and the more popular 15mm items, Hopefully we should also be able to squeeze in the Great War range.
If there's something listed above that we aren't bringing but you would like to purchase then please contact us
in advance with your order and we'll bring it with us.
We're always happy to take advance orders for shows, as long as you give us at least a few day's notice. Placing orders in advance can make our lives easier, as well as guaranteeing that we won't have run out of stock of anything you particularly want (this is especially true of any new releases, which often sell out on the day of a show).
To make it easier to place show orders, you can select the Collect in Person option when placing an order (click here to do this). You can then create your order as normal in the shopping cart, pay for it by PayPal or credit card, but without any postage charges. Please note that this won't deduct any show discount, so we'll do this manually for you when we receive the order.