[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Missing Aeronefs in my orders

Missing Aeronefs in my orders

News about Brigade Models the company

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Missing Aeronefs in my orders

Postby Simon » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Hello,

I made two orders at the end of christmas sale on January 2nd and 6th and I got it last week :D Those mini are great !
As I recieved it, I checked the package but I have several missing aeronefs (one Regnault class Destroyer, one Jeanne La Pucelle Class Cruiser, three Seydlitz Class Winged Dig Gunboats and twelve Dreidecker Triplane Fighters).

I sent a mail to sales@brigademodels.co.uk and orders@brigademodels.co.uk and I sent a private message to Tony on this forum, on February 26th.
But I got not mail answer and it seems Tony didn't check my mp yet.

How else can I get in contact with the guys from Brigade Models to get the missing parts ?

Simon

PS : I just send another mail to enquiries@brigademodels.co.uk in case this account is checked more often.
Simon

Postby Parky » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Hello, Simon....

I don't know if you have read some of the other posts but Tony and the gang are having serious problems atm RE: emails not getting through.

If you can wait another 24hrs just in case they have missed this thread you are more than welcome to PM me and I will forward your concerns as I have Tony's personal email.

Keep positive it will get sorted! :wink:

Parky!
Parky

Postby Brigadier Tony » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:31 am

I did get your e-mail Simon, and replied the same day - unfortunately since I replied from my home machine, I don't have a copy of the e-mail here :?

I think what's happened is that your order was placed before we changed the contents of our packs (and put up the prices), whereas you've compared with the new pack contents which are on the website now. So what we sent you were fleet packs with the old contents as they were when you placed the order

Hope that makes sense
Tony
Brigadier Tony

Postby Simon » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:34 am

Last edited by Simon on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simon

Postby Brigadier Tony » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 am

Brigadier Tony

Postby Ben Brownlie » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:24 am

Badger Loving Flufster
Ben Brownlie

Return to Brigade News