[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - SAC Vehicles

SAC Vehicles

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

SAC Vehicles

Postby leutenantbrittan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:48 pm

leutenantbrittan

Postby Erik M » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:01 am

Yeah, they grow on you, don't they? :shock: 8)

Good luck in not placing another order! :lol:
Erik M

Postby leutenantbrittan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Tell me about it!

I am a student now though and have to budget myself to about £15 a month on miniatures and am trying to wean myself off of buying tons of miniatures which sit unpainted for ages! Hence I will try to resist purchasing more till Ive got this lot completed!

Saying that though I quite like the British armour and may make a small hammers slammers style force with them and then theres the Russians. If only there were some more half tracks too!
leutenantbrittan

Postby leutenantbrittan » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi!

Just a quick update with some pics!

[/img]
leutenantbrittan

Postby Failure16 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:27 pm

I have to agree. I got in a load of Buffels and the Wildebeest ADV and the newer models are even better than the original-release SAC AFVs!

As Erik said, there's no going back now...

Nice models, by the way. Love the infantry and snowmobile(?). And I think we may have a contender for the SAC assault gun debate, incidentally.

Now I have to get cracking on a CEV mod before someone beats me to the punch.

Thanks for sharing, leutenantbrittan.
Failure16

Postby leutenantbrittan » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Hi!

Thanks for the comments! The infantry are old imperial guard and the small vehicle is an old imperial motorbike.

The SAC armoured car conversion turned out quite nicely. Is there any chance of Brigade releasing a couple of turret packs allowing easy conversions...
leutenantbrittan

Postby Erik M » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Erik M

Postby leutenantbrittan » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:43 pm

leutenantbrittan

Postby Erik M » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Attack there is a few, and as all come from Sol and Earth there's some cross-sales done...
The as an example.
Erik M

Postby leutenantbrittan » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi!

Another quick update!

Heres a pic of my command unit with converted APC (I dont know where the turret came from as I found it in my bits box) a battletank and some bike scouts

leutenantbrittan

Postby Erik M » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Looking damn good and it's nice to see how a "too big" base lends itself to some spectacular mini-dioramas.

And on a totally other tangent... "leutenantbrittan" might know me from dealings on eBay too... 8)
Erik M

Postby leutenantbrittan » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Ah Ha!

The great miniature clearances of last year! I wish I hadnt had to do it but uni fees must be paid!

Still it was good to clear it all out. Now I am trying to keep to a single project rather than buying tons of figures from different companies fro different systems!

Hope you are geting good use out of your swag (I believe it was an assortment of epic gubbins...)

All the best!
leutenantbrittan

Postby javelin98 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:29 am

Very nice! I especially like the mini-diorama around the command APC. That turret, BTW, is from Ground Zero Games' Dirtside minis line (Hunter-class tank destroyer):

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22): The wheelchair and the indignity will be bad enough, but the worst part is going to be explaining to your wife exactly what you said to the genie to make him take off your legs like that.
javelin98

Return to Iron Cow Miniatures