[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - My micro army :)

My micro army :)

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

My micro army :)

Postby Fjodin » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:54 am

Here all, what I've painted so far fo 6mm sci-fi. Very VERY small army :)

American republic forces (first attempt with making 6mm infantry bases)

Rifle squad (or fireteam?)

Heavy weapons squad

PANZER!
Fjodin

Postby Erik M » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:32 am

You're hooked! :wink:

Looking good. 8)
Erik M

Postby javelin98 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Those look great! I like how you added a bit of color to the heavy-weapons stands to make them easier to identify, and the highlighted panels on the tank really make for good contrast.
Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22): The wheelchair and the indignity will be bad enough, but the worst part is going to be explaining to your wife exactly what you said to the genie to make him take off your legs like that.
javelin98

Postby Fjodin » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Thanx! Er... What does "hooked" means?

Here is South Africans. If AmReps was my first textured base ever, the africans have my first base with grass ever (actually I've finished them this morning)!

SAC rifle troops... Oh my! Black skin! They are ZULU! And they are going to revenge the British! (But because I dont have Brits they are going to revenge Americans)
Fjodin

Postby Failure16 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:18 pm

Eh, Americans will work just as well as the Brits.

i do agree, though. Nice and clean models you have there.
Failure16

Postby Fjodin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:41 am

Fjodin

Postby Failure16 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:14 am

Failure16

Postby Fjodin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:01 am

Fjodin

Postby javelin98 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:36 pm

I'm one of those people who has to resist compulsively collecting infantry, but these are too good to pass up. I'll have to throw a couple of packs into my next order.

*sigh*

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22): The wheelchair and the indignity will be bad enough, but the worst part is going to be explaining to your wife exactly what you said to the genie to make him take off your legs like that.
javelin98

Postby Fjodin » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:04 am

Rhino

Castan (crawler bug)
Fjodin

Postby javelin98 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Very nice! That South African camo is the perfect scheme for those "Bush War 2100" scenarios.
javelin98

Postby Failure16 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Oops. Missed this one.

Lovely Rhino, and that bug is really nice--not something we have seen much of 'round these parts, sadly.

They are my last Brigade force that I need to procure...
Failure16

Postby Fjodin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:16 am

Zhu-De-MBT jungle camo

and Zhi-De without tower - to show you the stripes

Fjodin

Postby Erik M » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Erik M

Postby Fjodin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Fjodin

Return to Iron Cow Miniatures