[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Celtos 2011

Celtos 2011

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Celtos 2011

Postby FILAMENT » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:07 pm

FILAMENT

Re: Celtos 2011

Postby celtoslegion » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:58 pm

celtoslegion

Postby celtoslegion » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:58 pm

celtoslegion

Postby FILAMENT » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 pm

So I guess that any new rulebook is going to have to be generated by the fans. This forum is pretty low traffic, do you think there is enough of a community to make a by official release of the rules? I'm thinking of something along the lines of the GW specialty games like Blood Bowl and Mordheim and how the community works on updating the rules into new versions.
FILAMENT

Postby Ben Brownlie » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:22 pm

The new rules are already done, it is just a case of when they can be put into production

For taht we have to wait and hear from the guys at Brigade
Badger Loving Flufster
Ben Brownlie

Postby FILAMENT » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:33 pm

So considering the pace of things with Celtos, we're going to wait for how long for that? Years?
FILAMENT

Postby Ben Brownlie » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:32 am

:)

Your guess is as good as mine

But I really hope less
Badger Loving Flufster
Ben Brownlie

Postby FILAMENT » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 am

I been collecting the mini's for a while now and I'm soon to have a more or less complete set. So If i was to find other minis that would go with the Celtos line, I would be looking for things covered in the rules that are not represented. Like, aren't the Vanir supposed to have Giants?
Last edited by FILAMENT on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FILAMENT

Postby Ben Brownlie » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 am

In the Vanir list I wrote the Jotun are not so much giants, but more trollish in size. I.e. much bigger than a human (even more so when compared to Vanir) but not giant size

But again, that's just what I wrote and it might get over ridden when it comes out. Will have to wait and see
Badger Loving Flufster
Ben Brownlie

Postby FILAMENT » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 pm

I'm assuming that the rules are not going to be published until I hear anything to the contrary. What miniatures do you use to represent Jotuns?
FILAMENT

Postby celtoslegion » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Anything Ogre-sized would do fine IMO. As far as I remember, the classic D&D Ice giants had a kind of Viking vibe to them. Shouldn't be too hard to find a few proxies for a few testgames.
celtoslegion

Postby durulz » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Westwind miniatures used to do some Ice Trolls as part of their Dwarf Wars range.
They're not listed anymore, unfortunately.
They're the figures I used for my Jotun.
You could give them a call/email to see if they have any packs still lying around.
A quick Google search will yield some pictures - they stand about 1 1/2" tall. Maybe a little bit taller.
durulz

Postby Ben Brownlie » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:27 pm

I'd want to use the one from Bronze Age, but they only do the one model...

http://underthemountain.wordpress.com/2 ... s-troll-1/
Badger Loving Flufster
Ben Brownlie

Postby FILAMENT » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:42 pm

That Troll is awesome.
FILAMENT

Postby FILAMENT » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 am

FILAMENT

Next

Return to Celtos General