[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Any progress?

Any progress?

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Any progress?

Postby Kasumi » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:56 am

Hi, I just found these wonderful miniatures at my shop in Prague. I have to say that I love them from the first look and I bought qouite a lot of them (mainly Gaels) with basic rules. The fluff very nice and rules seems to me good (from first look).
But then I searched your website and red few articles on forum about current situation. And I must say I feel really nervous, because I would like to invate my friends to play with me, but if there is no support (rules/miniatures)... it is useless

In the older topic you wrote, that you were developing new basic rules. But it was February and no newer entry to now. Please, can you make some notes about your progress?

Online shop. Is there a possibility to buy rules for other races? Because on onlineshop there is only for Gaels...

Thanks for your answer.
Kasumi

Postby Brigadier Tony » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:02 am

Hi Kasumi -welcome to the forums

We are still making progress - there have been more playtests since the last update although I don't think we took any photos of those, as they were to test specific points of the rules and weren't particularly pretty games !

Our target is to have the new rules and new miniatures available in the spring next year - obviously that's still some way off, so we don't know exactly what the miniatures will be yet.

There won't be any more army books, we'll be putting the background and stats for each race in the main rulebook. The Gael armybook was the only one released by Urban Mammoth before we took the range over.
Brigadier Tony

Postby Kasumi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Thanks for your answer!

And I look forward to new miniatures and rules.

Meanwhile, Is there a possibility to get old rules for every races?
Kasumi

Return to Celtos General