[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Hello there! I am back

Hello there! I am back

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Hello there! I am back

Postby Kelaz » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:39 pm

Hi there,

"Hi Steve, Hope you remember me"
I am back with celtos, I tried to make it work in montreal, but people were kind of holding back since we have many games here (warmachine, warhammer, Confrontation) but my obsession with the miniature line of Gael push me to try harder to promote the game here! Our problem is that we have no distributor yet in canada (montreal).

Anyway, that is not the main point of my message. I just wanted to know where i can find many images, drawing and art of Celtos on the net, is there any link that i can have to show people the amazing art of Celtos?! I am working on many project at same time, and planing in opening a gaming store, Celtos would be for sure among our Great Games!

So i want to try something new with gamers here, but for that i need as much material i can have since we do not know Celtos here at all (except me and my partner!)

Thank again and I wish Brigade good luck with Celtos, I really really hope one day i can make that game famous in Montreal because i loved this game since I-Kore had it in there bigginings

excuse my poor english, as you can see, it is not my first language!
Cheers, Kelaz
Kelaz

Postby celtoslegion » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:13 pm

if you are looking for concept art, you can have a look at my page

most of the other stuff is in German, but I've grabbed a good colection of different stuff over the years, so you can also try the regular page as well:
celtoslegion

Postby Kelaz » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:08 am

thank you, but you gave me a heart attack, what is this miniature!? I want it, is it a exclusive, a special edition, regular edition?! i want it so bad! hehe
thanks for the links!

Kelaz

Postby celtoslegion » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:15 am

This is no Celtos model, but one of the October news from Hasslefree Miniatures.

The style looks familiar, because Hasslefree is from Kevin White, who sculpted most of the existing Celtos range.

It's on my page, because apart from Celtos I also collect bits and pieces from Urban War, Hasslefree Miniatures and a few things from TFT.

All things are connected to Celtos in some way.
Kevin White sculpted for Celtos
Urban War is from Urban Mammoth, the former owner of Celtos and
Steve from TFT did some special edition large scale figurines of a Swordmaiden and a Gael warrior about two years ago.
celtoslegion

Postby Kelaz » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:06 pm

Kelaz

Postby Dreadaxe » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:44 pm

Dreadaxe

Postby Kelaz » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:28 pm

Thx for the welcome, and yes my first language is french, i will take a look at your site soon! i am so busy preparing for gaming exhibits here in canada, and making gaming tables for my future store!
Kelaz

Return to Celtos General