[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Celtos - Development Plans

Celtos - Development Plans

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Celtos - Development Plans

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:01 pm

Celtos

Postby manic _miner » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:38 pm

manic _miner

New Releases

Postby manic _miner » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:19 pm

Hi Steve
Any chance of a few miniatures to keep us going in the meantime :lol: .
Would love to have a couple of the Vanir Standard to add to my collection.
manic _miner

Postby Paboook » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:04 am

Paboook

Celtos

Postby manic _miner » Mon May 28, 2007 6:34 pm

Any chance of an update and a few sneek peeks please.Some new art or such.
manic _miner

Celtos

Postby manic _miner » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:19 pm

Is any one else reading this forum.

I would really like to see some new info on the way Celtos is progressing or has it died and been burried next to Leviathan :lol: .
manic _miner

Postby Zophiel » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:38 pm

I read everything - not just the Aeronef stuff. :)

I'm eventually going to order something from the Celtos range, I just haven't quite decided which faction is most attractive. Of course, a set of Horsemen of the Apocalypse would immediately make my decision for me - particularly if they came in mounted and on-foot postures.

Even if these Horsemen were made in an unofficial capacity...
Mens regnum bona possidet
Zophiel

Postby joshuaslater » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:14 pm

I think you're doin' it right. You obviously have to take care of your own affairs first. Celtos is in the hands of a true fan, you own the IP, but it's not going to be a large company like GW or Reaper.

I say, TAKE YOUR TIME, and make sure the rules set and fluff are done right, the artwork adds to the pre-existing work, which is beautiful, and put everything under one book, armies included. Army books are probably not the way to go when you've only five and need to re-establish the game and models in people's minds.

I've got lots of Celtos models and have never even played the game!!

I can wait prolly another few years before I paint half of'em!! I plan on buying your new book when it comes out and hopefully getting the game going over my way, but I'm going to be patient.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter Smile Kindly Upon You.
joshuaslater

Postby Wendigo » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:00 pm

Wendigo

Plans

Postby manic _miner » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:03 pm

manic _miner

Postby akei » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:09 pm

akei

miniatures

Postby manic _miner » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:55 pm

Any updates as to when and what will be coming out for Celtos?

Just ordered the new Blood Reaver pack.Will make a nice addition to the force I am working on.

Are the Fir Bolg skeletons coming out soon?
manic _miner

Postby Wendigo » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Wendigo

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:23 pm

As you say - nearly two years....

Well you can all blame me.... I started my own business 3 years ago and that as taken a lot of my time. Having said that I have establsihed a playtest/development team who have been working behind the scenes.

A further delay involved a major expansion of my business followed by a rapid recession :roll: . As you can appreciate this further delayed my pushing Celtos developments through. Whilst this is still not quite there (come on banks get lending) I have picked up the reins again and we have started on Celtos again.

So where are we??????

Well

We have new fluff/backgrounds done for each race just about:P
We have new designs and some new models scultpted for the new fluff :P
(you should see the new Sidhe Pikemen :wink: )
We have several rule changes at the final do we/don't we stage, and are hence being playtested as we speak. :P

Our plan is to finish all these of this year with a view to releasing the new work early 2010. Some way off I know but, well, you know..... :oops:

It will be a longtime coming I know, but such is the life of a ruleset in development hell in a very part-time company.

I shall try a post some tasteful glimpses of our work over the next few months to keep you going....

Steve

Miniatures

Postby manic _miner » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Nice update Steve.

It all sounds very stressfull.

Looking forward to the release and new miniatures.

Will you be releasing new mini's before 2010 or when the new game comes out?

Good luck with this venture.The wait will be worth it I am sure.
manic _miner

Next

Return to Celtos General