[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - What's next

What's next

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

What's next

Postby ajbartman » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:03 am

ajbartman

Postby Brigadier Tony » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:33 pm

At the moment I'm snowed under by website and other work generated by the Celtos acquisition including getting VAT to work with PayPal (I only get 1-2 hours a day to dedicate to Brigade after the day job).

In approximate order, plans are to do the other two Russian craft (Volga and Petrograd), the British Gauntlet and the Alpha / Beta / Gamma trio. Then it's probably on to the Chinese.
Brigadier Tony

Postby Vanvlak » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:02 am

Hi Brig. Tony,
any news of the above-mentioned Chinese? I've only just invested in Ironstars, and I'd love to see more stuff.
cheers,
John
Know the machine
Vanvlak

Postby Brigadier Tony » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:14 pm

Currently working late on my "real" job, so no news of anything new at the moment :(

New IS models are right near the top of my list of things to do so when I get some free time, they are some of the first things I'll be tackling.
Last edited by Brigadier Tony on Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Tony

Postby Vanvlak » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:02 pm

Know the machine
Vanvlak

Postby Go0gleplex » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:45 pm

So what's next after the Austrian IS fleet? ;) (and the day job interferences of course)
I admit it! I'm a greedy ship-a-holic...next fleet please!
Go0gleplex

Postby Brigadier Tony » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:07 am

Not sure - the appearance of The Southern Front has suddenly given me loads of new possibilities so I'm floundering around trying to decide what to do next. It most certainly won't be one of those new Russian Perun battleships, not until I work out how the hell we could ever cast a spheroid about 4 inches across ...
Brigadier Tony

Postby Go0gleplex » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:17 pm

Go0gleplex

Postby Go0gleplex » Thu May 10, 2007 7:51 pm

There's gonna probably be even more ship stats comin up in the near future too Tony. :twisted: Of course...it being my fleet...I'm gonna vote for the Spaniards. ;)
Go0gleplex

Return to Iron Stars Miniatures