Wishlist 15mm Vehicles

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Postby Brigadier Tony » Wed May 13, 2009 1:24 pm

:D
Brigadier Tony

Postby wminsing » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:53 pm

I haven't posted here in quite awhile, but recently I was bitten by the 15mm sci-fi bug in a bad way and have started to build up a few forces. I just wanted to say that I greatly hope that Brigade keeps up their 15mm line, since it is a great source for vehicles. I really hope we see the Neo-Soviets come out in 15mm, I think they are brilliant looking. I'd also like to see more of the SAC vehicles in 15mm. Well, I'd actually like to see everything that's in 6mm show up in 15mm, but those are my two top choices. :D

-Will
“We will fight a battle and then we’ll rest. Alive or dead, we’ll rest.”
---Jon Snow, A Song of Ice and Fire
wminsing

Postby Brigadier Tony » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:00 pm

The 15mm line isn't dead, merely sleeping :-)

I do have some 15mm items in our tentative plan for this year (yes, we do have a production plan, but we don't publish it because it changes by the week !). I don't know what they will be, all I have at the moment is a small block of time allocated to making some new 15mm masters. Favourites right now are the SAC Hippo truck and possibly the Laska tankette. But then the AmRep desperately need some more 15mm representation, and I'd love to see the Woden in 15mm, or maybe the Gamelin ...
Brigadier Tony

Postby javelin98 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Just in case you're bored...

I was purchasing a pile of Rebel Minis new low-tech Sahadeen infantry, and I realized that there is a real dearth of post-apocalyptic 15mm vehicles out there. I think that with the growth of both 15mm and zombie/post-apoc scenarios, there might be a decent market for a line of four or five Mad Max-ish vehicles. Or a modular system like Ramshackle Games has for their 28mm ones...

Just a thought! I know you have plenty going on already!
Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22): The wheelchair and the indignity will be bad enough, but the worst part is going to be explaining to your wife exactly what you said to the genie to make him take off your legs like that.
javelin98

Previous

Return to 15mm Miniatures