[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Stats PDFs

Stats PDFs

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Stats PDFs

Postby Brigadier Tony » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:09 pm

I thought I'd while away a quiet lunch-hour by knocking up some stats cards for the new models, so here's the first, Enora :

Brigadier Tony

cool

Postby Saramin » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:19 pm

that is really cool...I don't ahve her, but she is cool 8)
Saramin

Postby celtoslegion » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:48 pm

Very nice layout - good work!
celtoslegion

Postby Dreadaxe » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:15 pm

Maybe it's possible to have the document at the tall of a game card...

About layout
* Celtos logo have a problem of blanking
* Celtos logo is too near Enora name, cost, rank...
* The photo can be blancking or adding of a degrade to the background
* The background of line of rating can be to black or more prononced parchment color.
* Maybe it's possible to give full or resumed of the skill and other speciale rule (if no the document is less useful in game).
Dreadaxe

Postby Dreadaxe » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:35 pm

Il see the card like this

Dreadaxe

Postby Saramin » Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:44 pm

I have to admit that it is nice to have the ability info on teh card, but is it nessassary?

I mean if all my army had cards like this I wouldn't need a book
well for the basic mechanics I would but not the special rules...
it would make things flow easier in looking up what a model can do
Saramin

Postby Brigadier Tony » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:40 am

OK Dreadaxe, you've shown up my graphic design abilities ! Very nice job.

That said, I'm with Saramin in that putting the full details of special abilities might be overkill. I do like the idea of putting a page reference to the ability tho'. This is probably the best compromise. Since I did this card I've been toying with making the ability cards much smaller, down to the size of a business card (which is what - 55x90mm ?). That way they could be printed out and stored in business card holders or laminated. That'll be an exercise for when I've a) updated the website and b) finished the Turkish Aeronef fleet !
Brigadier Tony

Postby Dreadaxe » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:52 am

Dreadaxe

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:53 am

Postby Dreadaxe » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:54 am

Dreadaxe

Postby Dreadaxe » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:35 pm

Dreadaxe

Return to Celtos Rules