[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Eurofed Armoured Regiment finished...

Eurofed Armoured Regiment finished...

Moderator: Brigadier Tony

Eurofed Armoured Regiment finished...

Postby Wessex Steve » Sun May 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Using time spent listening to Liverpool demolish Newcastle on Radio 5 today I finished the remainder of my 6mm EuroFed Armoured Regiment for Iron Cow and posted pictures on my blog:

I say finished as this was what was in the Brigade pack I bought but I could do with some AAA, some scouts, some VTOL's etc etc… :D
Steve Blease
Wessex Games
Wessex Steve

Postby javelin98 » Mon May 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Looks good! I do like the design of the EuroFed vehicles; they kind of have a Traveller feel to them.

For VTOLs, I'm hoping the new Squadron Commander minis might have some potential there. They may need some minor modding, but we'll see.

My other thought is to buy some various Soviet helicopters, especially Mi-24 HINDs, and leave the rotors off, then attach a couple of wooden "barrel" beads to the fuselage as rotating jet engines. These are like the ones I have:

They make great jet engines for 6mm models. I converted a number of old Crimson Skies fighters to act as Ork fighta-bommaz by adding a couple of those beads under the wings:

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22): The wheelchair and the indignity will be bad enough, but the worst part is going to be explaining to your wife exactly what you said to the genie to make him take off your legs like that.
javelin98

Postby Failure16 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Failure16

Return to Iron Cow Miniatures