[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Brigade Models • View topic - Wage drop:(

Wage drop:(

General discussion about ... well, anything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums !

Wage drop:(

Postby 6mm tony » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Over the last couple of weeks and months,we have had problems with money at work,and a situation has arisen where i can no longer afford to buy metal miniatures.My wages have been cut by £20 a week and also we are having to pay back about £2000 in over payments on our wages :(.This is no fault of ours but an error by the university,so after a series of rows and arguments,we have accepted the situation (well no choice really) but at least i/we still have our jobs,others are not so fortunate.

So i have had to either cut back or stop buying,as normally i would save money up then place an order,but with the terrible weather we have had,the money went on gas.So i am calling it a dayi am afraid :( .The cost of living was enough without this :( .So i will sign off now and wish everyone the best.

Very sorry lads,6mm tony :(
6mm tony

Postby Erik M » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Well you got some to play with, don't you? We need battlereports around here for sure.
Erik M

Postby Brigadier Tony » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:24 pm

Sorry to hear that - sounds rough. I guess you can concentrate on painting the models you already have ... !!
Brigadier Tony

Postby Failure16 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 am

Well, that's no reason to leave us totally, sir, though I do feel for you and think I can understand your circumstances (at least in gist).

As the others have said, take what you have and put them to good use! Our group here is smal enough that every single individual counts, after all.

Hopefully it shall come back together for you sooner than later, though.
Failure16

Postby Lupus » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Lupus

Postby Parky » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Parky

"Thank you"

Postby 6mm tony » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:19 pm

6mm tony

An update:)

Postby 6mm tony » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:19 am

Sorry to have been away for so long as this forum is outstanding :) ,

Right after my previous posts some time ago!!,i have continued to sort things out and happy to report that "6mm" for me is the way to go.Life has sorted itself out and i am very happy with the outlook :).
In a way "less is more" for me anyway and everything i had gaming/painting/modelling books/figures of various scales/and to many tools and paints.With this all gone and "the decks cleared" i can return to
6mm and feel good that everything i spend is going on 6mm.More importantly supportting "brigade models" is of vast importance :) ,

Cheers all 6mm tony :D
6mm tony

Re: Wage drop:(

Postby Brigadier Tony » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:52 pm

That all sounds like good news - it's great to hear that things are on the up.

And if you're settled on 6mm, now is a good time to get going, we have plenty to offer ...
Brigadier Tony

Return to General